Phonon Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Phonon Communications Pvt Ltd (PCPL), headquartered at Vadodara, India is a global provider of enterprise customer communication automation services. Phonon is a global Google Cloud Technology Partner with proven integration with Amazon AWS, IBM Watson, and Microsoft Azure.
Phonon automates 5Mn+ daily customer interactions over IVR and text-based channels. Phonon is Democratizing Artificial Intelligence. Their cloud-based and on-premise solutions include ML and AI-powered IVRs, Self-Service Visual IVR, ACDs, Outbound Dialers, Click-to-Call™, and web re-targeting solution. Phonon is India`s first multi-modal (speech + text) automation enterprise. Phonon's award-winning product suite have been proven to:
• Increase lead first-time contact rate by 2.5x
• Lead qualification rate by ~3x
• Increase first time contact rates to 75%+ with 95%+ final contacts.
• Rapidly deploy Cloud AI solution for conversational voice and omni channel experiences.
Awards and Recognition:
In 2019, Apart from being Second time winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India award, Phonon is one of the Winners of Catalyst Africa accelerator program by Societe Generale for `Push Notification` use case under the NASSCOM Industry Partnership Program.
A few other mentions and recognition included:
• Awarded Best Contact Centre Automation Provider for BFSI sector at 3rd BFSI Innovation Summit organized by Elets and Government of Maharashtra.
• Recognized by CIO Review magazine as one of the most promising Unified Communications Company of India.
• Awarded as a Red Herring Top 100 Asia Winner.
• Shortlisted as a top 10 start up from amongst 250 by Apollo Munich for their InspireNext start-up accelerator program.
• Selected as one of the top 25 firms at the InsureNxt Accelerator Program by HDFC ERGO.
• Selected as a finalist for the HDFC Bank 3rd Digital Innovation Summit to showcase our disruptive innovation in FinTech Domain.
Clients who uses Phonon's services:
In the Banking and Financial Services Sector: American Express Bank, Axis Bank, Abu Dhabi, Commercial Bank, Citibank India, Citibank UAE, HDFC Bank Limited, Yes Bank, Aditya Birla
Finance Ltd, HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd, Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance, Royal Sundaram General Insurance, and IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd. •
In the travel and aviation sector: Over 80% of India`s air travellers are informed of flight reschedules from our systems. GoAirlines (India) Ltd., IndiGo, Air India, Vistara, ITC Hotels,
Yatra.com, Cleartrip.com, TUI India, Mumbai International Airport Ltd. and Airports Authority of India.
In the online and media sector: DishD2H, Cars24, Sodexo, SOTC, Rediff.com, TradeIndia.com, Clubfactory.com and SMSCountry Networks Pvt Ltd. • Other large companies: Sutherland Global Services, WNS Global Services, Hexaware Technologies Limited, and GroupM Media India Pvt. Ltd
Tel: 0091 997 974 6666