Microsoft Teams Contact Centres, Understanding Your Options
Microsoft Teams continues to grow massively and many organisations are aggressively moving to Phone System, Microsoft's name for the Teams PBX functionality. One of the most complex questions when moving to Phone System is what to do with the Contact Centre?
There are many questions to consider and many options:
- Do I need a contact centre? What can native auto attendant and call queues provide? What is missing?
- If you are migrating from another PBX or have an existing Contact Centre, do you keep it or move to a Teams integrated solution?
- If you are migrating from a Skype for Business Server integrated Contact Centre, what do you do?
- What are the benefits of a Teams Integrated Contact Centre?
- Do I need a Microsoft certified solution? What are the benefits of a certified solution?
- What is the difference between connect and connect and extend certifications?
- What are the different integrations to Teams (Direct Routing, Federation, API) and what is the Agent Experience?
In this session, Tom Arbuthnot will break down your Teams Contact Centre options, some of the challenges to be aware of and what to consider when choosing a solution.