What Goes Into a Successful CX Digital Transformation Strategy?
Before an enterprise can deliver on a digital-first customer experience (CX) strategy, they often have to answer one key question: What contact center technology provider can address my unique business needs? However, like many tech decisions today, answering this question isn't nearly as straightforward and simple as many would have you think. In this session, an industry-leading contact center consultant will break down the key considerations for making a contact center technology purchase, how to make that decision, and who should be involved. Additionally, she will explore the contact center technology stack and its various pieces, how they need to factor into a contact center technology decision, and how IT teams can collaborate with different departments to ensure a seamless transition to the cloud.
- Appreciate the significance of change and understand how to create an ROI that takes that change and impact into consideration.
- Understand the considerations for evaluating a cloud-based contact centre solution and how to determine if it addresses your CX needs
- How to ensure that you have the right buying team in place that can make an informed purchase decision based on several key factors
- Why IT needs to take a holistic approach that accounts for agents and other departments like marketing when making a contact centre technology purchase decision
- Learn about the metrics and analytics to ensure that a chosen contact centre product is delivering on its promise