Mindfulness for the Contact Centre
Welcome to the gym for the brain. This session explores how working in a contact centre affects our brains, and has an impact on our mind, body and emotions. Combining mindfulness and neuroscience, learn tools and techniques for building mental strength and resilience. Armed with these skills you'll be ready to face your challenges head on, and achieve your goals and ambitions.
- 5 Key takeaways of your session
- The role of a contact centre agent is very mentally demanding, and this shouldn't be underestimated.
- Agents need to look after their brains if they want to be at their best.
- Understanding basic neuroscience can help agents to create conditions where they can thrive.
- Mindfulness can help agents to reduce stress, improve focus, increase resilience and cultivate empathy
- Techniques such as focused breathing, mindful pauses, and positive outlook can easily be embedded into a normal working day