Microsoft Teams Contact Centres, Understanding Your Options
Microsoft Teams continues to grow massively, and many organisations are aggressively moving to Teams Phone. One of the most complex questions when moving to Phone System is what to do with the Contact Centre?
There are 22 certified contact centers, as well as Microsoft's own Dynamics Contact Center, how do you make the right decision?
• Do I need a contact centre? What can native auto attendant and call queues provide? What is missing?
• If you are migrating from another PBX or have an existing Contact Centre, do you keep it or move to a Teams integrated solution?
• What are the benefits of a Teams Integrated Contact Centre?
• Do I need a Microsoft certified solution? What are the benefits of a certified solution?
• What is the difference between connect and extend and power Microsoft certifications?
• What are the different integrations to Teams (Direct Routing vs. Graph API) and what is the Agent Experience?
• Where does Microsoft’s own Digital Contact Center Platform fit?
In this session, Tom Arbuthnot will break down your Teams Contact Centre options, some of the challenges to be aware of and what to consider when choosing a solution.