Leading in a Contact Centre
Leadership in a contact centre can be very tough as we all know, with an ever changing dynamic and fast paced environment, leaders can often find themselves stretched very thinly with little or no chance of change.
It doesn’t have to be this way, leaders can be in control.
Join Clayton as he shares his best engagement practices for leaders in contact centers and how leaders can overcome common challenges by focussing on the right stuff.
Key Takeaways for leaders:
- How to lead people effectively in a contact centre by doing the leadership basics world class
- How to get your teams engaged and motivated through solid relationships
- How to be magnetic so your teams want to work with you and for you
- How to create an environment that retains talent
- How to control only what you need to