Conversational AI: a threat or opportunity?
AI is consistently forecast to disrupt the administrative function of businesses, including customer service and experience. One of the most common ethical concerns of implementing AI is whether it'll displace or replace humans. The collision of AI and human labour seems inevitable, but will this lead to a dystopia or utopia?
Will it mean that we can all work on more important things, or new things? Or will it mean that we'll be redundant and out of work? What will it mean for the future of our customer interactions? All will be revealed in this session.
- Why the biggest risk surrounding AI technology advancements are actually human
- How you can blend AI and humans to create the future of customer experience
- How organisations are approaching AI successfully
- Future operating models and skill requirements for the AI age
- Best practice for implementing successful AI initiatives