Why contact center automation doesn’t work (and what to do about it)
For decades, operational efficiency and CX have been competing priorities for contact centre leaders. The result? Inefficient processes and technologies that make customers work harder for the support they deserve. In this session, Kylie will discuss the relationship between great CX and contact center efficiency, and give actionable advice on how contact centre leaders can transform their “cost centers” into revenue generators.
5 key takeaways:
- Operational efficiency and great CX can (and should) go hand in hand
- Contact centers leaders can take ownership of revenue metrics that will elevate their own careers
- Engagement is key to successful automation projects
- Customer support should be customer-led, not technology-led
- You can elevate the position of customer service by better leveraging customer data