The 2023-24 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers' Guide
“The 2023-24 UK Customer Experience Decision-Makers' Guide” is based on hundreds of surveys with UK businesses, and thousands of interviews with British consumers.
Survey participants will exclusively be sent the full report in August, several weeks before the launch.
The report will show customer experience and contact centre professionals:
- How your competition is going to be spending their CX budgets in 2023 and 2024
- How your CX performance benchmarking scores compare to your competitors
- Which technology has the greatest positive impact on customer experience
- Which channels do customers really want to use - and when?
- What customers want from AI and how it affects CX.
Findings are reported by vertical market and business size, so you can directly compare your CX initiatives with other organisations like yours.
The online survey is entirely confidential and takes an average of 10-15 minutes to complete. The deadline for completion is Friday 4th August.
To take part in the survey, please visit: